Monday, November 10

sometimes i miss him~

Since there's no more him and me
It's time I let him go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is,
I'll be fine without him

Thought I couldn't live without him
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It will all get better in time
Even though I really love him
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to
It will all get better in time..


leona lewis - better in time
~edited a bit~

9 words found:

Solitary Ace said...

sometimes I do too..

but most of the time I DON'T..

ahahahhaa..

hajar :: aisyah said...

p/s i mish him~

ayunimadarina said...

sumtimes,
when we love, we know when to let him go..
ouch! saket (~~)

hajar :: aisyah said...

sumtimes~

Anonymous said...

time will heal everything..
insyaAllah.

=)

hajar :: aisyah said...

it's just a matter of 'how long it will take'~
*sigh

great8plus1 said...

i feeel u hajarr.sedihh laa:(

AA said...

lah...afiq kan ada...buat apa nak miss him?...hehehehe... XD

hajar :: aisyah said...

great8plus1.
=) it's just me..thanx


farzen master.
a'a la..
kn..kn..kn..kn..