Sunday, February 22

small things remind me of him, still~

A new man has given me attention
It ain't the same as your affection
Though I know I should be content
In the back of my mind
I can't help but question
Does he kiss me on the forehead
Before we play
Show up on my doorstep
with a bouquet
Does he call me in the middle of the day
Just to say hey baby I love you
Like you used to

Walk Away~
Paula Deanda




i know.
i should be moving on.

4 words found:

RustyTurtle said...

saya tau lagu ini....
tp bkan ke lgu ni die windu SM1

hajar :: aisyah said...

i guess u know who i'm referring to

Solitary Ace said...

been there.. felt that..

but I gotta be strong..
I gotta move on..

Goodbye both ex-es..

hajar :: aisyah said...

good that u act that way