Monday, April 13

Last Kiss - Pearl Jam

We were out on a date in my daddy's car
We hadn't driven very far
There in the road, straight ahead
A car was stalled, the engine was dead

I couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right
I'll never forget the sound that night
The screamin' tires, the bustin' glass
The painful scream that I heard last

Oh where, oh where, can my baby be?
The Lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven, so I've got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world




andai kata jalan x licin sbb hujan

andai kata brek xmkn sbb ku tekan

andai kata kete ku ikut arah stereng yang aku pulas


da sure ku 6-feet-under
sbb kete tegolek






cermin signal depan je yg pecah
sbb langgar roundabout





and i thank God cuz i'm here
and am still typing
i'll get that repaired, bapak
i'm sorry

4 words found:

S.H.A.Z.A. said...

h0h0..saya dh faham kenapa.

RustyTurtle said...

what hapened!!!

p/s: word varification: tomatea

azni bt abdullah and ayuni madarina abdul rahman said...

what happened dear?

hajar :: aisyah said...

shaza, im sorry. i am to nadia n yana too

hzq and kak azni, it's a minor accident.

ps hzq: i'm sure 'tomatea' means u need eat more of tomatoes cuz they are good for ur skin. looking at ur condition now. ^_^"

*bunyi mcm 'mati'; to-ma-tea
scary nya*