well said, Jack..
Sunday, April 26
make each day count.
"I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count."
well said, Jack..
well said, Jack..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 words found:
HURM.
live it naturally. with great ppl.
huhu
*not as easy as it seems dear~
"The others were gracious and curious about the man who had saved my life. But my mother looked at him like an insect. A dangerous insect, which must be squashed quickly." -Rose-
*still, possible.
^_^
nehhehehe.
nothing in this world is easy hunn.
tho we r now really know how to spill d words, at d first place. we are crazy learn how to mumble d words. :)
n now we r great.
Post a Comment