Wednesday, October 13

I've wanted to have this post posted long ago, but have been scared if the words are not expressive enuf about how I felt or how things really went. But what the heck.

Thanx Acad for being the best practicum partner I've ever had. Well, yea.. the only prac partner I had since Solomon and Firdaus were in the afternoon session. But that's not the point. Acad had helped me a lot throughout our practicum journey in Kapar. Let's see:

:: Swapping lesson plans between us sounds common, but not when you have big Form6 students to teach and you don't have a single idea on what to teach day by day. Acad always had these interesting and colourful ideas to make these lazy students speak during class. How could the whole Form6 Atas not love him??

:: There was one time that I hit a motorcyclist after the traffic light went green. As I was cooling myself down at the side of the road, he went out of the car and took a look at the pakcik. If it wasn't for Acad, I would have easily lost RM30 for that pakcik.

:: Acad bagi ucapan farewell depan cikgu2 time Potluck Raya. Terasa amat bersalah dia kasi ucapan sorg2, since I was having a farewell activity with my Form4 students. Lagi2, the cikgu2 in front of him were the ones yang dia
x brapa suka. Haha, ampun Acad..

:: Yes, Acad would be the best person to gossip with! He would talk about students dia, and I could easily discuss about my students. Cikgu2 pon kitorg ada cakap gak, but we don't really cross the line. Tau tak? I always feel that I could talk about anything to him. It seems easy talking to him, but I keep my limitations. Sometimes I go overboard...

:: Baraan Raya!! Homaigod, the best raya I've ever had in Shalam. Ade je plan cekgu2 ni nak kua. Acad ikut je, so kte pon ikut la. Haha. Best bila tgk Acad hulur tangan mintak duit raya, sbb I get to hulur mine too :D Hasilnya? Lumayan!


Acad and I have worked together before, during Whoa! Willow!! 2010. Although we both were the Management crews, we did not really lepak2 and talk2. I truly thank God that he was my prac partner when I didn't know who Solomon and Firdaus were. Alhamdulillah, things went well.


ps: No, he did not make me do this. hahaha

1 words found:

nurul ain said...

sye arap tece dan sir acad akan jdy BFF!!