Friday, November 19

first love always has the first big impact

8tv Quickie has been on air for quite a while. Since 8tv mula2 on. Somewhere in 2004. The show started with Adam C as the host. His coolness and fluency in speaking had captured my small teenage heart at that time. Not to mention his innocent comel smile. Once in a while, he would be paired with Marion Caunter. Oh that ever so sweet and beautiful Marion. Like him, I personally like the way she talked and presented herself, apart from the way she answered a caller's call to win goodies from the show. She sounded so sincere and friendly.


this is them.
got the pic from this blog.
ps: really nice pics u got there dude.


From time to time, the 8tv Quickie has new family members joining in. In fact, the Quickie Search was held a few weeks ago. What I really hope from the search is for them to look for some real and natural talents in each individual. Fluency and positive attitude may be the most important items as a host in any tv shows. But I think apart from those, knowing when to speak is the key item. Especially when the show has two hosts, talking to make the show alive.

What I mean is, I miss having Adam and Marion. The chemistry they had on the show lets me know what 8tv Quickie was all about. And it was relaxing just to wait for the next tv program (ANTM, The Fab Five, etc).

Looking at the new faces on the couch of 8tv Quickie makes me sigh deeply. I dont really favour them. In fact, I think the only person who is fluent, presentable and knows when to speak is Naqib. The rest seem too energetic and overexcited on the show. Instead of making the show alive and relaxed, they overdo it kadang2 sampai jadi huru hara. Semua berebut nak cakap; I get confuse all the time. Tp Naqib nampak sangat fresh and nebes on the show. Tak comel kadang2. He needs more experiences.

tsk, macam emo di sini.

maafkan saya, haha.

0 words found: