She's having her first week of school now. A couple of days ago when she went back home from school, she told her mother how her day was.
Her mother told her friends about this on FB. And how she wished she could be one of her teachers so that she could be close to her.
"Jasmine told me that the friend she goes to recess with wants to break up with her. I asked her what does that mean. She said "You know mommy, like husband and wife break-up.."
I asked "But what does that mean? Did you guys argue?" She replied "I dunno~" So I went to school during lunch, and saw my lil girl alone looking around and trying to find her friend..."
she's at such a small age to be using the word 'break up' about her friend. though i feel sorry for her, i find her very comel to actually use it. ni mst banyak tgk tv ni~ hehe
all the best to Jasmine and her friend :)



0 words found:
Post a Comment