Monday, September 2

The Greatest Planner

It's an awe when you realize the positive side of everything.

When you realize how close Allah is to you to make sure that you are on track. His track. 

I came to Australia having two things in mind; get a Master certificate, and get away from my past and everyone in Malaysia and build myself back from scratch with new strangers in a new surrounding. Simple. 

And He led me to this lady when I touched down. Very down to earth, modest. And I thought 'oke nice to meet you, hope to see you again' was all it was. But one thing brought to another, it's been several months now. And I know hidayah Allah doesn't come often; it's in a blink of the eye. It's whether I see her in a path He made for me or if it's another friend I met in Australia. And I took the first sign.

And it's so beautiful. It amazes me how easy it is to talk to her, and feel like Allah who is 'talking' back. But don't take it the wrong way. What I mean is, I feel that Allah has actually prepared her for me when I wanted to find myself. That He is taking me back onto His path. Questions that were too afraid to ask before, things that were too embarrassed to talk about before, were answered and shared and opened up to create a better me. 

And for that, I am truly thankful to Him, and for this beautiful ukhwah, and may He bless your tender heart to have accepted me for who I was, for who I am now. 


0 words found: