Thursday, June 4
lapar ye
three days ago
balik dari UM
singgah drive thru Starbucks.
ordered Dark Mocha Panna Cotta Frap.
a wee bit tired. had a terrible day with the boss. didn't get to lunch properly
"ok ada apa-apa lagi cik?"
er korang ada apa lagi eh~? lapar la.
"oh ok. cik nak makan apa? nak sandwich ke, muffin ke. kami ada pasta jugak yadayadayada"
er ok patah balik dekat muffin tadi. ada muffin apa eh?
and I heard something about muffin with peanuts and chocolate muffin
couldn't focus really. ordered the chocolate one. can't go wrong with it.
unless if the muffin is not moist and dry. but I doubt Starbucks has dry muffins.
so drove the car a bit further to make payment.
to my huge surprise, a guy was standing behind the glass window, talking thru the headpiece.
yea he was smiling as I got nearer. sheepishly, I would say.
"hehehe. lapar ye" he said.
oh gosh you can imagine how terrible I blushed. wouldn't have mengadu lapar nak-makan-ape-eh just now. I honestly thought I was talking to a girl. she sounded soo ... well, like a 'she'. professional even.
well it's a he now. weird. didn't sound like what I had heard just now, though. but too tired to think of why and how.
would have been a bit formal and jaga-sempadan a bit if I knew I was talking to a guy. to some random guy.
and that kind of smile made me realize that I had crossed the line, His line.
can't be rude to the guy either. so I said yea tu la lapar jugak. I smiled back.
so I stopped right there. anything I say further would only lead him to teasing me back which then leads to gelak tawa which makes things much worse.
you know, he could have asked baru balik ke, tadi tak lunch ke, kesianyaaa kinda question but he didn't. and I am thankful that he too didn't say or ask anything further. and he still couldn't wear out that ei-comel-gila-this-girl smile.
hahaha cepatla kasi drink tuu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 words found:
Post a Comment