Monday, January 4

a plot twist


He's coming to work at Dengkil.

Of all places. 

Dengkil. 

Of all people. 

Him. 

You see, it could have been him. But no. 

It's him alright. 

Of all times. 

When I thought I had things figured out with him. Stable. 

Of all times. 

When I'm in such a vulnerable state with him. 
Facing this fukcing thing alone, without him. 

Dear Allah, is this a test for the three of us? 

No, not for one second am I questioning 
nor have I questioned your plan for me. 
Forgive me if I have. 

It's just 

Well 

Is it okay if I know why this is happening? 

I really would like to handle this properly.  

To be fair 

To him 

To him 

To me

And still have Your barakah and blessings.

Dear Allah, can all of this be possible? 

Because I honestly thought this only happens in movies 
where people make such ridiculous stories up and laugh about it. 

Let them smirk if they knew this part of my story. I can't. 

It's not ridiculous. It's really happening. 

And I'm nervous. 

Dear Allah, 

Benar. 

Jodoh itu sampai bila-bila pun rahsiaMu. 


0 words found: