In this fasting month, all the devils are locked up (duhh, everybody knows that). So, in this world, we are left alone with our lust (ok, maybe I should quit talking~). The one thing I learned about myself during this fasting month is that I have the worst sleeping habit that anyone could possibly have! I can't believe that it actually happened to me (ok, maybe I do~). I can easily sleep in a moving car, in a non-stop lecture class and even in front of my friends' presentation! (*malunye..) Ok, probably it's because of the god-knows-how-many sleepless nites I've been having for the past few days (did not blame anybody for this matter). Part of them were for completing the given assignments, studying for tests (just name a place that Afiqah, Haziq and I have not been~) and most of them were just some plain drive around town (plain? hey, I had gazzilions of fun, wuhooo!!). Because of lack of sleeps in the nite and the qada' sleeps after sahur, I came to class late and I even skipped my mandarin class coz I felt too embarressed to enter the class...
*ape nk jadi nih~?
Friday, September 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 words found:
wah~
muahahahahhaahahahaaaa!!!
*mouth shut*
^_^
*mouth shut too*
^-^
Post a Comment