TOP 10 FAV FOOD
-char kwey tiaw
-sotong tepung!!
-seafood!! ..fuhh
-mom's mee udang
-chocolate indulgence + secret recepies
-susu chocolate
-ferrero rocher
-omlette
-lots and lots of mushroom
-laksa... fuhhh!!
10 THINGS I LOVE DOING
-listening to my walkman
-listening to my radio
-listening to fhmy
-talking to fhmy
-strolling by the sea
-shopping!!!!
-walking at park
-window shopping
-spending time berdua
-looking at matahari
5 TYPES OF GIRLS THAT I ADORE
why should i adore girls?
5 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN FEELING DOWN
-doing things that i love (refer to the below statement)
-leaving my frens and the ones i love alone
-spending my money
-sleeping forever
-pretending things never happen
5 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN FEELING HAPPY (said by afiqah and shiekh)
-laughing in wierd tones
-day dreaming
-smiling all the time
-speaking in all accents
-"jom keluar"
10 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
-be sincere to win it
-be oneself.. dont fake it,haha
-say love words and you mean it
-win over my siblings and my parents' heart
-love the songs i love..hehe
-wear red
-know how to win my heart
-be tall
-be kurus
-be matahari.. hehe
MY TOP 5 MOST FAV JUNK FOOD
-ice cream
-ice cream
-ok,chocolate..
-twisties
-and more ice cream
5 THINGS I WISH IT COULD HAPPEN SOON
-fhmy to be my boy now
-grad today
-be married tomoro
-have twins the next day
-live the greatest life
10 RIDICULOUS THINGS I WISH TO DO BEFORE I DIE
-bungee jump
-romance on a cruise
-visit all the 7 wonders in the world
-play in all disneylands
-be back in my childhood years
-have all the money in the world and go shopping!! ..around the world too
-make shinichi kudo come to life
-proposed by justin hot timberlake
-be married to matahari and have twins
-naik awan guling =)
MY TOP 10 RECENTLY MOST ADDICTED SONGS
-one step at a time by jordon sparks
-what about now by daughtry
-fall for you by secondhand serenade
-goodbye by miley cyrus
-break the ice by britney spears
-lucky by jason mraz
-salam rindu by tipe x
-parachute by sean lennon
-sebelum cahaya by letto
-unintended by muse
Tuesday, October 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 words found:
hajar...hajar...x hbs2 dgn matahari dia...haha...
lucky me~ hehe
buang tebiat mu nih..
happy sangat sampai ejaan pun macam2 salah..
muahahhahahaha...
Once a teacher, always a teacher..
Matahari mu, Purnama daku..
U are tagged girl!!! Again...hahaha
huhu~
ted br tau hajar got blog.. ngee :D welcome n have fun blogging!
hehe..
tak tih~
Post a Comment