Dear future daughter(s) and son(s), these are your aunties and uncle.
Should you find yourselves in frustration when arguing with me, always turn to them. They will be the ones in agreement of how stubborn I am/was. Of how my fuse can be easily triggered into temper. Of how easily I forget how to love people around me.
They will teach you so much about love and life. About ups and downs. About family and friends. They will pull you out when you fall into a dark hole. And they will remind you that they love you over and over again.
Then they will hug you and take you to the movies and sing few songs and whatnot. If you're too young, an ice cream should do. The flavour is on you.
Dear future daughter(s) and son(s),
currently I am in no position to say what kind of mother I will be. I'm learning so much, so much so, I think that being a mother is scaring the hell out of me.
But I do know that your future father and I could make a good team in raising you up. He said that himself. It is my prayer all night too. To give you pocket money to school, to surround you with good friends, to show you how amazing Rasul Allah and his sahabats are, to teach you eating manners, and other manners for that matter whether in actions or in words.
I may trip and stumble when saying all of this, and my actions may prove the opposite. But I hope that you'll come back to me, and I could come back to you. Talk about what upsets you, and what upsets me. We can compromise. Edward Cullen taught me that.
"It's okay. You have given me options that you can live with. I chose the one that I can live with. It's called compromise."
Can't believe I remember his words. Let alone quoting him here. But he's a gentleman. I like the way he sees things.
Let's build a mahligai yang disukai Allah.
Lots of love from your nervous future mother,
me.
Lots of love from your nervous future mother,
me.




0 words found:
Post a Comment